Terms & Conditions
www.ohsoflamingo.co.uk is a site operated by Oh So Flamingo.
I am a sole trader and based in Calne, Wiltshire.
My main trading address is: 20 Buzzard Rd, Calne, Wiltshire, SN11 9RW.
I am not VAT registered.
The website is owned by Rachel Peart and the data controller is also Rachel Peart.
Your personal data will be used to provide the information, goods and services offered through my website to you, for billing and order fulfillment.
- If you sign up to our newsletter we may use your email address to send you information about products or services.
- You can opt out of these at any point and you can ask for personal data to stop being recorded at any time.
COOKIES & MONITORING
- Strictly necessary cookies - These are cookies that are essential to the operation of my website.
- Analytical/performance cookie - These cookies allow me to recognise and count the number of visitors to my website.
- Functionality cookies - These cookies are used to recognise you when you return to my website.
- Targeting Cookies - These cookies record your visit to my website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
I may monitor traffic to my site and collect the following information:
- The IP address of your computer.
- The referring website from which you have got to my website from.
The reasons for this are:
- To make ongoing improvements to my website based on this data.
- To see my most popular sources of business.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
I will not disclose your personal data in the following circumstances:
- To other companies.
- To agents and service providers.
We may disclose your personal data:
- If we sell our business but only to the new owner for the purpose of continued service, if this situation arises you will be informed.
- In cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights, personal safety of person/s.
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right to request access to personal data which I may hold or process about you.
All products have an age-restriction of 5+ due to small parts. Any custom brooches, unless damaged on arrival are none refundable.
RIGHT TO CANCEL
All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods, unless it is a custom order in which you agree the design prior to assembly and accept that you are 100% happy prior to dispatch after which no cancellation will be accepted and no refund will be given.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) within 7 days of receipt.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancellation.
You will not have any right to cancel a purchase for the supply of the following goods:
- for the supply of good made to your specifications or clearly personalised eg. custom or customised pieces.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site www.ohsoflamingo.co.uk. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. (Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.) In providing the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressees.
All images and designs are the property of Oh So Flamingo and cannot be copied, used or reproduced without the written permission of Oh So Flamingo.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and I both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
For any more questions please do not hesitate to contact me.